WBT 1.96% $2.00 weebit nano ltd

If what you just posted isn’t DR I don’t know what is ! What a...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    If what you just posted isn’t DR I don’t know what is ! What a load of hog wash .

The Company has achieved all its milestones.

The Company has met all its obligations to their shareholders.

The Company has released time frames in regards to FAB and commercial deals , read the presentations .

The company has taken us from 28c to $3.19 ! That’s 400% !!

The Company has so many positives just too many to list .........

You’ll use any opportunity no matter how little to turn nothing into something .
    If the company for what ever reason misses a beat , well sh!t happens , haven’t you ever missed the bus ? Don’t you realise there is an order or sequence before they reach FAB and revenue, if you don’t understand the simplest order of things , you have definitely an addenda to your BS imo .
    I’ve logged on to see what all the fuss is about with all these Mods , and to my surprise there is Mana sh!t stirring ! 30 posts in 2 hours ! You Sir have turned this WBT thread into a laughing stock ! If your going to complain at least find something substantial to complain about . Funny you turned up just as Copper disappeared.
    E6B01086-F728-4F8A-8EFC-AE8771D4BAD0.jpeg Read ! What does this say ? Mid 21 = $$$$ . Goofball . I accept it could take longer as Sh!t happens , I also accept it could happen 3-4 months sooner , it’s not brain science, now go away and haunt some other thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.040(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $377.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $2.00 $1.182M 583.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 61665 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.