WBT 4.40% $1.78 weebit nano ltd

@stocktalker To be fair to a number of posters - these kind of...

1. 278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    @stocktalker
    To be fair to a number of posters - these kind of projections have been run through WBT a few times before...I can’t remember who made them, but it was around October last year and using relatively conservative numbers the MC potential came out to around $3.6Bn.Pretty sure that was using figures of 10% market penetration + a 1.5% royalty on all chips sold using the technology.Bakerboi recently posted some work that he’d done.End of the day it’s super speculative though. Depends on if/when we land our first customer - then the royalty % we are able to negotiate + the scale of the business + the number of products that it’s embedded within.

the value is in;
    Proven technology that is, to my knowledge, best in ReRAM market with no real established market competitors.
    huge, growing target market with no slowdown in sight.
    disruptive potential, with first mover may cause the market to significantly forward rate the company.
    flexibility for multiple revenue streams, both in existing markets + potentially driving new markets.
    Extremely experienced Board/Management team + James Tour.
    Well researched, well understood materials which are clear meaning embedded in glass in future viable.
    Simplicity (read: reduced risk) for adoption in existing fabs.
    Patented IP.
    Radiation tested in space.
    XTX confirmed Tech.
    SiEn signed letter to investigate ways to use our tech in their products.
    Strong investor sentiment demonstrated by current price action.
    I’m sure I’ve probably missed a few things. But end of the day, we’re all guessing and making subjective valuations on those things. It’s risk vs reward, so when people say it’s cheap I guess they really mean the potential for success vs failure is currently well inside their personal risk tolerance level and that’s something people have to decide for themselves, but most particularly with a pre-revenue company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
0.075(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $336.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.80 $1.71 $1.415M 810.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22574 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 1111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.