WBT 0.00% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-3921

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    The charateristics of the technology as it develops may limit it's competitiveness with existing wider spread technologies like flash. I don't know why you think widespread success is such a given. WBT's ReRAM may for example only find a use in very specific applications where the performance, price, scale, etc are all in the ideal ratio. For example, maybe as a write buffer in critical enterprise SSD's, or as embedded storage where speed is critical but where only a small amount of storage in required.

Even the best technologies, if the price isn't right, or they're missing some important characterstic compared to their competitors or existing alterntives, it can be a complete deal breaker that relegates the technology to a very niche market.

There's also the variable of time. WBT technolgoy may still not mature for prime time for many more years, and the longer it takes, the more chance there is for a competing technology or advancements in existing technologies make it less and less relevant. Again, I'm not trying to poo poo WBT, just explaining why the whole world may not be dumping every cent they have on this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.56 $2.50 $658.3K 260.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 3114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.