WBT 3.35% $2.02 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-3932

1. 1,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    While you have made some good points I can't help being skeptical about intent of those who do not hold and whose sentiment isn't buy. It is fair enough to call out risk factors, thanks for that.
    The daily market price is not set by holders, only those who come to market with a bid or offer. I set my sentiment to hold when $4 was reached.

There is a degree of lacking clarity about the market scope for reRAM over time.
    My understanding was that the targeted embedded market which WBT hoped to address first was < $1b a year ago. The $23b market some have put forward is beyond that in timing relevance and the $60b market is for what today is flash and further out time-wise. WBT management have emphasized they are targeting revenue where reRAM has most advantage.
    We don't have a chart from management of when they hope to enter those markets.
    If anyone has a better or more accurate market breakdown, please post it.

The key timing to market factor is availability of the Leti selector, and its versatility in relation to different ways in which reRam may be structured to get tradeoffs in size and speed.

Intel Optane failed because it needed a whole board, and because it essentially fitted into the space between processor and memory as a cache. Small market.

The opportunity for WBT is multi-bagger, but we need more information about market breakdown and timeline to address that breakdown to know just how big by when.
    imo. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.02
Change
-0.070(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $381.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.08 $2.02 $882.8K 433.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2979 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.