WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Lets look at this as something writen just over a year ago in a...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Lets look at this as something writen just over a year ago in a very reliable publication about semiconductors which adds a lot of weight to the Weebit case considering it matches up with the news brought forward since...

"Hanoch said as more commercial deals are realized and customers gain confidence, ReRAM will hit the bend in the hockey stick toward fast growth, so to speak, in the next three to four years. “That’s when it’s really going to happen.” However, the neuromorphic applications that are getting a lot of buzz are still at least five years out, he said. “There’s still quite a bit of research to be done before it can be productized, but that will probably be the biggest market for ReRAM once it’s established. The potential is just unbelievable.”
    I love the language he uses...POTENTIAL IS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.....I guess they know what they are talking about and they have seen the way their solution performs, they must have seen the EYES of the XTX people going ROUND after only 6 weeks of testing instead of the normally expected 6 months.
    ATIQ RAZZA and DAVID PERLMUTTER together is like having the founders of Coca Cola and Pepsi getting together to give us a NEWWEBEAT SODA for ALL. Article here happy reading Weebitos
    Loving the sound of this music
    As always DYOR pajaritos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.