WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-4001

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Dadi would already have a direct link to the heads at Intel. Coby has been clear from day one that they are targeting smaller players to begin with so they maximise returns. Big players eat up without paying full bottle. Same reason they are on the ASX rather than tackling USA venture capital, which take the farm. In the immortal words of Courtney Love, "You want a part of me? Well, I'm not selling cheap".

You need to be careful on overselling what we have here. It is memory, good memory, but its memory (put a 1 in, get a 1 back). It doesnt interconnect chips or cores. Someone else does that. Yes we might do some rudimentary processing onboard and we might even be able to form a spiking neural network internally, but the opportunity is memory. That is what we'll get bought for.

Now the way most corporations work. Intel CEO, "you do reram, so do we. Talk to the Optane product managers to see if we can come to some arrangement". Optane product division, either, "We do reram, we've invested heaps in it, why would we need yours?" or they will buy the product at the lowest cost they can, then smother it. I'd prefer it see the light of day in a way that maximises shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.