WBT 3.31% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-4099

1. 7,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1108

Showing my age here. Intel has a history of some really dud choices.

Two worst choices they ever made

One, letting go a man who helped create the beast Intel was

Two, letting go a man who helped create the beast Intel was

I wonder if Gerslinger/Intel has been a topic in the Board meetings going on every two weeks.

Finally, The Right Pilot At The Intel Helm (nextplatform.com)

As we said at the end of last year, Intel has to stop financial engineering and start engineering its future. With an engineer back at the helm, and one with a very long view of Intel, perhaps Gelsinger can get the company back on track.

Gelsinger left Intel in the midst of a massive reorganization, and he comes back in just as Intel is getting ready to give updates on its 7 nanometer process, which was delayed in July 2020 by about six months, and maybe its 10 nanometer process, which has been beleaguered for years. We were also expecting an announcement, perhaps next week, regarding Intel’s plans to offload at least some of its CPU and GPU chip manufacturing to rivals Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corp and Samsung Electronics. It will be interesting to see how this will be handled with a new CEO on the way in one month’s time. Whatever decision is being made, it is now being made with Gelsinger’s consent, we presume.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.080(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $472.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.54 $2.41 $1.358M 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4262 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 27000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.