WBT 3.31% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

I love the Weebit story, the people behind the dream, the...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    I love the Weebit story, the people behind the dream, the prospects of Siox ReRam being disruptive, the need for something different to Flash which could help other verticals and allow for a revolution in the memory space. WHY NOT?
    I am not familiar with the product APT has on offer but going from 8+ to 100+ in less than 1 year is highly commendable and they should be proud of this.
    Now for us at WBT, I believe 10AUD before the end of 2021 is not just an optimistic but a possible achievement...and as long as all the goals are met, Fabs get ready to take over ReRam integration, Commercial Agreements in place, and no Take Over (TO) in the horizon, along the way, 100AUD (MC +/- 10Bill AUD) by end of 2025 is a wonderful dream to have. Only time will tell but there is enough research, opinions from knowledgeable posters here at HC with well-researched material, with very convincing assumptions and online videos about the company that makes a bright future look much brighter.

"We JUST need to learn and embrace patience. Patience is a holy key that will unlock the door to a more fulfilling life. Behind the blessed door of patience are found better parents, powerful teachers, great businessmen, wise masters, and a more compassionate world" Be part of this, believe, Respect!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.080(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $472.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.54 $2.41 $1.358M 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4262 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 27000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.