WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-4593

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    So much ramping going on here now, so much arguing. It’s sad to see. For once I got in nice and early in a stock and am well in the green here. I pity those who bought in recently. But please let me say, Wbt has an amazing future ahead. There is no reason to doubt that. Yes there has been some delays in progress but come on, what did we expect with the COVID situation in USA? All I can say is please hold on. Don’t sell at a loss! If you have done some basic research then you know that it will be good. Traders are taking advantage of this weeks downturn in the states to drive the price down and us small retailers are often fooled by day to day events. That’s how they make their money, they take your money now and make theirs in 2 weeks time when the dust have settled, or Monday. The timing we don’t know. But please everyone, let’s be aware of the rampant down ramping and know that there is purpose in their actions. There are paid down rampers out there and I suspect some are on Wbt HC forums. Of course same can be said for upramping, but let’s be real here, the fundamentals haven’t changed. Wbt is still an amazing company with a BOD second to none and I for one am not selling a single share! I am down almost 100k this week and it sucks a lot, but I know it’s coming back again. Be nice to each other please. Don’t talk to people here in a way you wouldn’t in person. Have a nice day everyone. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.