WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-5252

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 887
    copperhead..while I agree with your strategy of Core positioning and trading round the core ...as a trend trading technique ...I would like to add that with two directors moving shares out of their name..one by transfer to be held in a trust or part of a charitable foundation or to a different domain etc and another director selling 200,000 shs for a cash consideration..I would conclude that perhaps positive information may be some time away....With all fabs working day and night to meet existing orders demanded by the huge uptake of laptops,tablets and mobiles because of Covid ...there seems little need or opportunity to change existing designs to incorporate the new memory chip....again this would signal only a natural systems delay in any fab taking up and incorporating the WBT memory chip...of course it will happen but I believe the time parameters have been changing.

When time change ,factors change and then value must be adjusted accordingly..to incorporate a delayed production and cash flow...which could be now months ahead of original hopes...remember the directors cast nothing in stone on the fab take up or a contract being effected ...so with Covid expect delays...it appears the share price adjustment is reacting according to observed changes...and directors adjusting share positions may indicate that there are no major or immediate changes or changes in a near horizon which would affect the share price...I assume the correction will continue until WBT meets a level where it's intrinsic value meets investors new assumption level.
    All the best to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.