WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-5253

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1120
    Sensay ??? Sorry for me ??? Babe in the wood ??
    Please ..you dont know me personally or how much money i am capable of making at will.. in the future ..using this share as
    collateral ...
    Babe in the wood ??
    Yeah right ??
    The market is supposed to be forward looking right , thats why we have things called P.E s ..isnt it .???

Yeah ..Weebit has not made a cent yet .. but cant you see the most likely PE this will have in the near future when it does start producing its
    REVOLUTIONARY chip ..or are you the kind of person who will only invest big when the numbers are actual fact ..by that time Sensay you will
    have missed the chance to put valuable investment coin on this potential ROCKET ride .

I hope your fully invested , to your maximum risk threshold , to me right now this share carries no risk ..NONE

Some idiots are calling $1.20 or $1.70 or saying i got out at $4 dollars and wouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole right now .
    If this announcement comes out of the blue ...and it starts in multiples of this price on reopening after the expected trading halt ..most of
    those so called geniuses would not reinvest even though this share in my opinion will just rise and rise and rise from that point on
    and potentially never, ever stop ..similar to a CSL type run ..
    This share is that good in my opinion and yes it is potential now but i just see it as being already realised
    ,thats why have invested as much as i have and i sleep like a baby at night ....to me its just a matter of time .
    You might not see it that way and that is fine ..

Sensay ..we are probably never gonna see eye to eye on this but from my side of things im done .Ive explained my point of view ,
    you have yours ..lets let bygones be bygones .
    No more insults etc
    Cheers
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.