WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Wow, what a sell off! All part of volatility and pre-market...

1. 831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Wow, what a sell off! All part of volatility and pre-market process.

Just some thoughts

It would seem that the recent SP rise was premature. This means that (i) most of the sellers (a) will likely be happy to come back when more concrete news comes out, and (b) may be more cautious about jumping in when that time comes.

So, this tells me two things.
    1. that most sellers are not unhappy with the product itself. This is important! And i believe justified. We have an amazing product.
    2. That sellers are unhappy about an apparent lack of clarity (which may just be a lack of research) about the differences between and timelines for (i) beng fab ready, (ii) contracting a fab, (iii) actually transferring to a fab, (iv) making some commercial deals.

Because of this, I think most investors, including the sellers, remain very positive about both the mid term and long term prospects. Short term, its natural that money flows elsewhere.

So as for where we are now, given that we seem to have gone back 2 steps, for us as investors, it really just seems to be a case of holding (me) OR choosing a (re)entry point, AND/OR accumulating and averaging. For the BOD, i think they will need to re-esetablish some trust by means of more specific communication through regular updates regarding the smaller steps.

I think any posts about the process of fab transfer will be hugely useful for the newcomers, since that maybe contributing to their hesitation.

just my. 2 cents

good luck to all
    Last edited by Gottfried: 18/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.