WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-5498

1. 6,849 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1440
    C'mon BigBit Head up son, you been reading to many of the negative posts.
    She'll bounce back in news, Have not had time to read HC as much as I used to, Pitt Street research have a great relationship with Coby and Dadi you only need to watch Marks interviews over the years
    to know they know what Weebit is worth,
    Mr Market however is shaking the tree because we are getting closer to the end of the tunnel and have a glimpse of light.
    Pitt Street research put out their valuation around these prices nothing has changed in my view, They compaired BRN MC to Weebits,Set it all out, which seems far to gauge the biggining of a whole new sector in the tech space of Ai , which uses Embedded memory.
    from experince you will find the closer a product is to getting market the more the games start. Don't sweat the small stuff bigbut and dont let doubt set in, You are still in front millions. Keep the faith my friend. Watch the professor james tour roadshow video this is what I do if doubt creeps in, The bit where samsung asked if they can achieve this metric and he holds up a graph and says we did achieved it using silica sand. The big guys know what weebit has. This time last year Coby was accepting an award in the USA for Ai for
    MOST INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
    all the big teir 1's were at this.
    The last bit of the journey always seems long but not long to go after waiting years. And what gives me comfort the day a price sensitive announcement drops, Whooshka. We have not had one for awhile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.