WBT 3.31% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

We just need a bit of patience and keep on trusting our...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    We just need a bit of patience and keep on trusting our decissions to be here.
    Everyone has their own reasons.
    WBT is gearing up towards their first step into viable commercial and fab agreements, as very well, loud and clear, Daddy and Covy said it in the last WEEBInar )
    Sit, relax and believe the memory industry is huge. Demand will grow exponencially as more and more new verticals become a reality and all these articles we see posted by different people recently dont indicate any other direction but forward for the demand and better solutions.
    I donr care if there are other competitors. Covy said it, cimpetition is great: TSMC is developing their own interpretation of Reram memory. I hope they do well.and Weebit can prove themselves to be another option in thw race to the riches.
    We have been here some people longer than others, and the ones holding believe..Keep on doing it..
    We will be fine after all and end of year will bring smiles to many of us and our friends and families.
    Yes, the SP is down...so what?.Have not you see this before? Price is like a dog on a leash. Some times is ahead of its OWNER ( Call him/her VALUE) and other times is behind...Value increases gradually when the plan is right ( TREND IS UP...check Monthy and Weekly charts....Moving averages 30, 50 and 200..) Value carries the Leash. And the dog follows its owner.
    WBT or Owner has a plan; there will always be challenges ahead. We dont need to be perfect..All we need is to keep on working, developing and informing the market we will be ready by XX date, month year....
    Weebit has suceeded so far. I keep on thinking the technicals are inviting us to keep on dreaming.
    And the leadership behind WBT keep on reassuring us they have a plan, there are challenges and they plan on deliver it.
    Up to you on deciding!
    I stay
    Over & Out
    Go go Weebitos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.080(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $472.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.54 $2.41 $1.358M 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4262 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 27000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.