WBT 3.31% $2.50 weebit nano ltd

1+1 will be MANYThis article has just been published and fits...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    1+1 will be MANY

This article has just been published and fits well the trend and tendency the Global Semiconductor industry is taking. China will not standstill.

"Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp. (SMIC) and Tsinghua Unigroup can help tide the country over a deficit of mobile processors, memory and telecom modules"

Weebit told us a couple of years ago: Pleasingly, our team is continuing to work extensively around our potential partners and customers, especially the Chinese partners that are back to almost full speed, and we are making very good progress on these fronts.

Dr. Richard Chang, Chairman of SiEn, said: “We look forward to our cooperation with Weebit. SiEn will finish constructing two fabs of 200mm and 300mm wafers this year, and we believe Weebit’s technology can be a perfect fit into our offering. Weebit has a very impressive Board and management team and I had the honor of working with Yoav Nissan-Cohen when I was setting up SMIC. Our production line will be based on similar
    technology to that used by Leti, making the technology transfer simpler, and is expected to bring forward the time required to bring products to market.”

These are written facts that add to the sense of closeness many of us feel. Accomplishments this Big take time to fruition but man we are close.

Hang in there Weebitos, and If in doubt have a watch again to the latest Webinar from last week.

Keep on doing your own research and reach your own conclusions.

Over & Out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.50
Change
0.080(3.31%)
Mkt cap ! $472.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.42 $2.54 $2.41 $1.358M 543.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4262 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 27000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.