WBT 0.40% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-5704

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    i dont need to see commercial agreements by mid 2021 i will just be seeking to see further progress.

i think people still don't fully comprehend the significance of ReRAM being used for the first time. this is brand new memory technology so to embed it into a chip will be massive milestone.

by july 2021 i will be looking for:

1. progress on fab transfer with understanding that existing fabs are soooo under the pump right now that the ability to grab idle capacity isn't there so we will be looking for either one of the new purpose built fabs in china or an existing fab taking on ReRAM in some way.

2. progress on commercial agreements. they may not be signed and sealed agreement but mou and stated partnerships with intent will show sufficient progress for me.

3. some traction with the other areas of development .. especially the discreet memory array.

been here for 4 yrs now . . and will be here for another 10. i truly believe wbt reram will be talked about in the memory world luke we talk about flash today. but it won't happen overnight. the month to month noise amd the bickering and slandering of a few negative people on this thread will not impact the path of where wbt is going.

hard work and patience and i have faith in the people steering the wbt ship.
    Last edited by Harmattom: 09/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $468.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.48 $255.5K 102.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1633 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 5976 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.