WBT 0.00% $2.03 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6035

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1136
    When it's crystal clear that WBT has every box firmly ticked - with numerous fabs across the world producing vast numbers of market-leading memory chips for insatiable demand - then sure, every man and his dog, paid trolls, or some sleazy Clown-in-a-Ballgown-Going Down-in-the-Arse-End-of-Town, can, without risk, point to WBT's undeniable success.

But - as brighter folk have figured out - under such conditions, WBT's MC will be in the mega-billion dollar range, with a SP to match.

As a small cap investor, a mere minnow without market power, success is about discerning the potential well before the mob turns up.

In the years I've been in WBT, I've been encouraged by posters whose understanding of this technology massively exceeds mine. Grasping the transformatory potential of the technology from the get go, they generously shared it on HC, in a straight and genuine way. Many thanks.

I could bank my current 300% gain, but at this point, with the mob around the corner, sniffing the air, I'm not selling a single share.

Potential EV vrs current MC screams BUY. With highly probable company making events lined up, WBT has potential in spades, now more obvious than ever.

Yes, once success is so clear and proven that it's obvious and undeniable, even to a passing Clown..... that's actually when I will sell.

Last edited by Hedg: 26/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $387.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.05 $2.02 $132.7K 65.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 17946 $2.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 5129 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 17/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.