WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6037

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1127
    " I could bank my current 300% gain, but at this point, with the mob around the corner, sniffing the air, I'm not selling a single share".

Hi Hedge ..
    I dare say many Weebit Nano holders currently are of the same mindset .
    We are currently in a holding pattern waiting for THAT announcement , that first commercial agreement .
    Risk takers are currently set and waiting , conservative investors are waiting for any new signs , price movements or are waiting for that
    announcement , but in my opinion when that comes they better be prepared to pay up after the expected trading halt as
    the price of each ticket will rise considerably in my opinion .
    Why ??
    I have said many times our business opportunity is sort of invisible ..
    What i mean by that is that high net worth investors from the USA , Europe and Asia would not either look at this because its
    prerevenue or simply because its listed on the ASX ..
    The fact that it was listed as a penny stock , and back door listed through the shell of an unsuccessful mining company and
    for years has been trailing behind other companies such as Adesto and Crossbar etc in publications probably hasn't helped
    our cause of visibility either .
    Im sure the big companies know of us , but do the high net worth clients of the brokers all over the world and the
    research analysts who give this little to no coverage at all .YES it is pre revenue ..that is part of the reason why . .
    So when real numbers can be attributed to this via a commercial agreement for the first time and this DISRUPTIVE RERAM memory technology
    company becomes more well known WORLDWIDE to HIGH NET WORTH investors eyes , and they see the same potential we see
    what do you think will happen to the share price , when a good majority of the holders now refuse to sell .
    Im never selling , i have publicly stated that , i will trade shares with the banks money using my shares as collateral ..but never sell my core package of shares .
    How many others feel the same ??
    So even if all the holders now , fully diluted of 160 million shares on offer were considering to be generous and give away their
    shares ..that wont happen of course ..if the high net worth investors get a sniff of this ..how much supply will there be to satisfy
    the inevitable demand ?
    I would imagine not much ..
    For that reason and that reason alone , i do not think you can guess a price or a value on this share once this commercial contract
    finally is announced .
    It certainly will be interesting to watch and i am super happy that i am a shareholder .
    Cheers
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.