WBT 3.02% $2.05 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6130

1. 1,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    This is the problem with the ignore feature .
    i have been advised over and over , just use the ignore ,but then stuff like this by Mana isnt read and countered by
    the people on this forum .
    At the top of this page , the first thing new eyes see .

" A matter of time before the IP is questioned , is old , stolen , technology advances , multibillion $$ companies with the resources
    have not visited or assessed ReRam ?. Just plain ignorance "

1. IP ...We have rock solid patents that cover the product and all the processes towards making the product .
    2. Is old ?? ..I dare say it will be a long time if ever that any company is going to come up with a new memory
    like ours that has such mind blowing specs 1000 x1000 x 100.
    Its the technology the market has been waiting for ,and has been trying to perfect for over 10 years and we have done it in five .
    i dare say even with their billions of dollars , they will be behind us for a long time to come ..
    3. Stolen ..as i said our IP is protected and if the Chinese tried to copy it ,it would probably be inferior and they could only sell it to their own people , the world out side that is a much bigger market .
    4.Technology advances , as far as i can tell thus far our tech will be the facilitator of technological advancement , Things like autonomous
    vehicles , artificial intelligence ,new advances in medical science etc will now be finally be possible , because of our tech .
    5. Multibillion dollar companies with the resources have not visited or assessed Re Ram ..
    I believe they have , just like us they have been searching ,and trying to perfect the next generation of memory that will take the technological
    world forward in a Quantum Leap ..they have tried all different kinds of materials and processes .
    We took the road of using silica /sand ..we were knocked back by Western Digital , other more well financed companies took a different road ..different methods , different materials .. but our brilliant minds behind the science knew this was achievable .

The tech is ready , fully tested , fully validated and proven .. , and because its made of silica , can go into any fabrication plant in the world TOMORROW without expensive retooling .
    Other companies can't follow our road because of our patents , and if they try would more likely have to pay us to use some of our patented processes.
    That was five years ago , today we are on the doorstep of achieving a remarkable feat for such a small company and listed on the ASX of
    all things .
    I have said before , this business is like a perfectly constructed house , the KEY ..which is its first financial contract will open up this
    this brand new shiny house for the whole world to see and when it does , judging what will happen from that point on ,and trying to price
    this thing with 160 million shares fully diluted , will be a very difficult thing to do .
    In my opinion when that happens the market will take this to places people don't expect and all rational will go out the window .
    Coby says he wants this deal done by mid 2021..we have the best dealmakers on the job .
    Before Covid , they hit virtually every target they set on or before schedule , i believe this time will be no different .
    The clock is ticking .
    Cheers
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.060(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $385.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.99 $2.05 $1.97 $509.6K 254.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2221 $2.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 22841 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.