WBT 4.76% $2.40 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6133

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Absolutely possible, have you seen any recent ASX listed companies excel on doing a deal with Chyna? I haven’t, I could name one that recently did a massive deal than included WeChat exposure. Guess what? Very positive news, SP went south.
    The concern? Patents being exposed and manipulation of IP. To say ‘anything’ in this current climate is secure when dealing with Chyna is having your head in the sand.

Blaze away with your constant rhetoric of no knowledge of industry. I question you, do you have any knowledge at all what is occurring between the West and Chyna?

The ASX is not the industry? Hello, shareholders are ASX not Nasdaq not HangSeng. Shareholders are ASX. How that doesn’t compute with you is beyond me.

I would rather be daft than pretend to believe the Western World is throwing money at Chyna, a complete bollucks statement by yourself. The Chyna/Western World relationship has never been worse, let alone Australia.

You should seriously wake up to yourself and become fluent with world tensions. In the meantime keep promoting Chyna at your leisure. London to a brick on whilst your azzhole points to the ground. An Israel/Chyna/Australia lucrative deal is highly unlikely.

So have some informed macro information before you sprout off stamping your feet and turning red in the face you daft management lover. Short term? Hahaha, taken too much profits this year so need and really can’t wait to dump the rest next FY. Longterm from a cpl years ago albeit profitable is Groundhog Day every announcement. Progress reports in last 100 ASX announcements? Count them on one hand.

Spin, more Spin and dilution? Plenty of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
-0.120(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $453.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.40 $988.7K 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 27149 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 5692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.