WBT 1.46% $2.08 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6158

1. 4,512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8676
    @beaglebasher

in what respect bb, you think these miniscule retrospective trade issues are a trade war? ...the semiconductor industry is at full speed yet there is a trade war ffs...what a ridiculous premise -

fabs are cancelling milestone orders placed 6 monthsago and auctioning that now available production slot to the highest bidder....there is no trade war in semiconductors, just the US looking internally to re-establish its own declining manufacturing industry...and regain a foothold in the ever expanding world of electronic circuits which is the new industrial revolution ....semiconductors 101 .....thats not hard to get surely....?
    perhaps you think the definition between globalism and globalisation is not correct? - perhaps you think there is a different set of issues that somehow see the US frowning upon deals down by countries with China? what complete nonsense ....dyor -
    Our first potential customer (SiEn - one of potentially a number as we know) is at full production and can't increase production capacity fast enough to meet orders.....

When the deal drops with wbt and their first commercial partner it will be company making and the door to many more such deals - both through the Asian region and the US...posters seem to think its either ( as well as the other countries mentioned previously) .....make no mistake it is the cheapest cost per bit offering in the market place -
    That first agreement is imminent, and as I have posted previously not unique in its structure and setting no precedent...many such deals have come before - it is a matter of the right deal smile.png

sadly bb i don't hit the sherbet - liver issues prevent it....GLA

all my own views as always - open to the scrutiny and due diligence of all who may be interested

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.