WBT 2.08% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6167

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1126
    Amazes me how much annoyance, over so many months, the obvious BS of a sleazy Clown-in-a-Ball-Gown-Going-Down-in-the-Arse-End-of-Town can extract from rational, well informed, investors.

Fascinating phenomenon - it's part of the tasteless art of being a boy for rent, I guess - lurid attention seeking....

We know, that "clients" so often leave feeling bitter, ripped off, hating their own weakness (and needing a clinic). Just as we saw in Atlanta, some of the suckered feel so abused that they go badly AWOL - a vicious circle of exploitation and abuse.

Happily, for most people, it's natural to reject the false allure of touting, pay-per-play pimps - we just turn our eyes the other way, and feel even more grateful for the far better things in our lives.....

There is so much excellent information posted on this thread, on industry demand, WBT's technical brilliance, solid management achievements, impressive partnerships, and upcoming company-making news.

Surely, it's easy to look away from the false blandishments of a sad, syphilis-ridden troll, to instead fix one's eyes on WBT's stunning future value proposition?

It's beautiful, it's authentic, it's nourishing, and in time I'm confident it will be paying all my bills!
    Last edited by Hedg: 01/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
-0.050(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $453.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.39 $2.39 $2.34 $226.3K 95.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1556 $2.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.36 9556 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.