WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6234

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    I dunno about Bigbit and Lord Bell in particular, but for me, I just couldn't be bothered reading through all the drivel and crap on this thread.

I've just logged into the WBT threads to have a bit of a catch up, since i got sick of all the bickering and have purposely been avoiding coming on here for the past few weeks.

I can see that nothing has changed, it's the same tired old arguing that has ruined this thread completely, mainly driven by the Clownabouttown, but also by those that continue to give him airtime and want to argue. It's clear that he feeds from the arguing, he needs it to make himself feel relevant perhaps. Nothing new is said, it's like groundhog day and reading through for about 5 minutes, I get the same feeling that a stressed mother would have looking after a family of 8 all under the age of 5.

It's all so, so boring and is the reason I am going to tune out now and not log in for another few weeks, if at all.

If I can give one piece of advice....life is far too short to be arguing with people you don't know on a keyboard. Step back and think about that for a minute. Pick up the phone and call a friend/relative, go and learn something new, the options are endless but to keep posting responses to that idiotabouttown surely do not make the list.

Adios

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.