WBT 4.49% $1.86 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6241

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    The only problem with ignoring flog hour guy completely is that if you never challenge the made up crap he continually posts then on some level new investors here think what he says has some merit.

We have all tried however to counter his relentless baseless circumstantial down ramping "facts" and when you successfully point out what he is posting has no merit he just simply ignores that whole debate entirely and then pivots on to another baseless claim and on and on it goes and then a new person enters the fray and it then circles back to the original already disprove garbage.

I honestly feel a little sorry for the guy though that whatever his motive he thinks this relentless garbage posting will achieve those goals and is so "invested" here in doing that and I am sad for what his/her real life must really look like.

I myself need to get back to packing my brand new caravan and 200 series cruiser I bought with tendies from other stocks while i wait for WBT to come in to the golden age so chat soon WBTers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.