WBT 0.26% $1.92 weebit nano ltd

I personally would love it if China were not our first customer....

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273

I personally would love it if China were not our first customer. But as an investor I have to think this is the best country where we can be compensated for our research and development.
    China has recognised its behind the pace in tech transfer and acknowledges the threat this makes to it as a country.It has announced plans to heavily invest in the near term (5 years) with aim to get equilibrium.Am I stupid in thinking if WBT is potentially the generation of tech and being the case, then why wouldn’t we warrant a deal to license China our IP which you would suggest in the order of billions and fixed on an agreed term (say 3 years) in the embedded space.Once that deal is struck, we continue customer support and build tech in the discreet / pim tech which can be licensed anywhere during that term.

One friend reminded me that it’s not only China but every superpower who is focussed on maintaining or increasing their interests in this field.

I appreciate this theory is with rose coloured glasses so look fwd to your feedback.
    .I believe WBT do have potential to be the next gen tech by 2023 and to take a huge chunk of the market in Iot.So...given the importance of the superpowers to lead this space , why aren’t countries investing in our tech by way of granting their fabs / producers money to develop our tech.To use an analogy, it’s like differentiating between hydrogen and atomic bomb. Both serve the same purpose but if I offered you a solution with 100/100/1000 better performance to hydrogen, then I as a country would go atomic and be prepared to pay a pretty penny for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.005(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $361.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.97 $1.99 $1.92 $1.285M 663.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21248 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.92 4652 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.