WBT 2.40% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-6645

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    To those genuine shareholder who are concerned about today's downward action in the SP, my suggestion is to look at the following:

Firstly take note of the WBT (ASX) Chart ( up the top, right hand side of the screen ). Here you will see that over the last 3 weeks whilst WBT have been trading sideways in anticipation of some news, Friday is Dump day. The Day/weekly traders all bail out so they can reset on Monday and not be exposed to any downtrend in the overseas markets tonight. The sky is not falling in.

Secondly, you can read through all of the dribble on here and take it as the truth, panic and sell all of your shares. Personally, I have Ignored all the blatant up-rampers and the peddlers of doom, or anyone that I feel is spruiker for a broker or a short term trader. There are a few posters on hear that are extremely knowledgeable and well researched, hats off to you lads, thanks for the great information.

Thirdly, if you are invested in WBT and are getting nervous about your position, go back through the fundamentals and more importantly, think about the quality of the BOD, industry heavy hitters who are not here to make wages, but to commercialize WBT and launch the Tech industry into an exciting future. WBT is a long term play if you are after the massive return, however I would be surprised if we are not back over $4 by the end of this year.

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.