WBT 0.40% $2.52 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-7125

1. 3,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Just my thoughts.

Clutching straws Rhama. You, like your HC idols have NFI. Nobody does on HC.
    What we do know for fact is the lack of progressive updates, the Covid situation did and continues to plague them. Throw in another squirmish of excuse me but Civil War sirens going day and night, they are the real facts then no patent applications have been updated to shareholders, no updated progress of previous claims of ‘every electronic device in the world’ however was a handy mantra whilst webinaring and flogging 2 x CR’s in 5 months during 2020.
    Shareholders, investors, institutions have no reason whatsoever to be rushing out buying WBT shares. A 75% retail base shareholding suggests a lot of the market confidence sentiment..... even the Directors don’t buy in, they get hearsay freebies. Think about their ASX index inclusions last year which are now looking very likely to be exclusions this year. Think about that for a minute and the impact with a SH base primarily retailers.

Would it surprise me for a minute, the distortion of management investor presentations only to be smashed with unannounced Covid problems..... that in fact WBT next sour announcement or non announcement maybe along the lines of we don’t have a partner whom have production schedules booked with FABS and hence we may not get to FAB for another 18 months - 2 years. By then the big players are well advanced and are very likely so already.

Would it not be easy to sell out to a company that do have schedules booked with FABS, let us all rest knowing they never achieved what was anticipated and the grey army can enjoy their fortunes?

Yet on the other hand we can all enjoy the truth when it fits into the reality many have created for themselves? Please by all means continue to delude yourself!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.52
Change
-0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $476.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.54 $2.60 $2.50 $751.4K 294.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12841 $2.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 1700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.