WBT 1.64% $2.48 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-7139

1. 1,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 358
    lol , keep telling yourselves the reason for downtrend is due to manipulation, if thats what makes you feel better.

the cross trades by the way , are between same broker trades not same person.

for EG if person A sells to person B and both use Broker A. then for broker A accounts it will show as a XT.

going from 40c - $1 ws real and legit and represented geunuine progress in a tech that is nearing the end of dev .
    $1_$4 represented hype and hysteria and once the facts filtered through the gen pop, the price has come back to earth.

delays, full fabs, costs of bringing in new tech outweighs benefits of lower op costs , tech like this is only relevant for years not decades before the next thing comes along.

this is a retirement project for most of the board, their contdibution to the industry has been made in droves already

the companys AI chips for neuromorphic are interesting and this is liekly to big fish the co. will go after , but its 3years away min.

the top 20 is horrible with no major tech investors funds or inst. and this is usually a sign. as long as the top 20 remains weak so will the SP

a market exists because and only because there are BOTH a buyer and seller present. so all the bulls of WBT, cool the jets before going bonkers at my post and just know, people are selling right now as well as buying , so they too share some or all and more of my reasons for doing so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.