WBT 0.80% $2.53 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-7290

1. 777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    If “someone” knows that there is a negative announcement soon, can you please explain why “someone” isn’t selling all their shares? The volumes are extremely light and therefore this looks to me like nerves causing retail holders to sell to either preserve their gains or stem losses from further incremental sp slide.

I am happy to concede that until there is positive news there will be no major buyers stepping up to the plate. However when we have seen a churn of just 0.0075% of the register it doesn’t really look like holders are running for the exit. If we were seeing 3-5% of the register getting burned then I might be inclined to agree with you.

The alternative is that “someone” knows there is good news coming and is happy to eek out whatever additional shares they can get at the lowest price they can manage. Setting themselves for the maximum gains possible when good news drops.

I have to admit I am nervous and would be disappointed if there was an announcement of a delay - particularly if that puts progress back by 3 to 6 months. Management have had plenty of opportunity to talk back the respects of so major progress being announced by mid year but instead they have remained bullish (including most recent presentation only 5 or 6 weeks ago).

I am also disappointed that price has dipped below the $1.70 point which I had set as a price support level. Oh well, we really just need to wait for another couple of weeks and we will know either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.53
Change
0.020(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $477.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.57 $2.51 $812.9K 319.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7408 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.56 27411 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.