WBT 0.79% $1.88 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-7415

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    I have been in the software and tech industry for 40 years. I have learned that new shiny things do not last very long in my industry, it is one of the most brutal on earth. So you can go with their spin 1000 x 1000 x 1000 (which I believe they have stopped putting in their materials by the way) but they still do not have a customer yet. Doesn't matter how good a technology is, unless you can convince a large amount of people it has value, you got nothing. I have owned the stock for over 5 months now and they have not announced a deal yet, they did say by mid year and that is less than 2 weeks away so they are cutting it fine and that is causing the sell off IMHO as a delay is very likely.

FYI the 1000x less power is pretty meaningless when the bulk of power in devices these days are used by Screens and CPU's not memory, so that is not a major selling point in the majority of cases. Making them 1,000 times faster is not a major either, most things are still compute bound, the main claims to fame are persistence & longevity which does have value and can potentially replace FLASH, that was the reason I invested, the same for 4DS. So there is definitely a market for the product.

Hopefully their next update will provide some colour so an informed decision can be made

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
-0.015(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $354.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.92 $1.84 $727.0K 388.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 680 $1.86

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 2486 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.