WBT 0.00% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-7427

1. 1,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I do not demean you and you might want to actually understand more about how systems work before commenting. You have a memory system that is 1,000 times faster but the bottleneck is actually the CPU, now how much does the 1,000 times faster matter, I will tell you pretty much zero because everything is queued waiting for the processor to process the instructions it has. You are only ever as fast as the worst bottleneck in the system, this is normally CPU's and the IO channels that transports data between the various elements. So yes a 1,000 faster is great in practice how much of it can actually be used right now ?

I will also say that ground breaking technologies take a lot of time to be implemented, why. Because you may have built something brilliant but then someone has to come up with a use case that can really take advantage of it and that takes a lot of time to devise the hardware and software systems to maximise the advantage any part represents. In most cases other parts of the system need time to catch up or be re-engineered to take advantage of what is available.

You also missed the point on energy saving, the real hogs in the system are LCD screens and CPU's they chew up the majority of all the power, so if you are a designing yes it is nice to small energy amount on the RAM but it is not a game changer, unlike when you take a CPU a node size down or a new LED tech that halves the power required for the same lumen output and suddenly you have huge savings.

I do not profess to be all knowing but I do have the advantage of experience in complex software systems that were always limited by the hardware they used.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.56 $2.50 $658.3K 260.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 3114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.