WBT 0.00% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-7921

1. 4,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8299
    @Waiks

the thing to ask yourself is what is any 'new customer' looking for?

many things clearly, but the bottom-line / overarching consideration is they want market share and ROI ....so they need to close the gap on the tier 1's in their own field.....simple enough i guess
    Issue is the tier 1's in their own field own the space because they make the 'lowest / cheapest cost per bit ' product....

in WBT's case for new customers initially that product is memory / NOR flash etc.....and WBT have the cheapest cost per bit product.
    That will be the game changer at any point of deal negotiation, along with, of course all the other clear advantages WBT brings to the table.

First question at any negotiation is.....'what will it cost to produce per bit'?
    second question ....'what will it cost to technology transfer and implement into production in capex'?

Answer to both those questions is cheapest in the market ....and ....zero essentially meaning neutral cost adoption.....ie no more / less costly for a significant production cost advantage.

essentially you have just demonstrated to the customer the very thing driving their entire business.....best return on investment and potentially increased profitability from the get go. ....that puts any customer at an immediate competitive advantage....business 101 IMO .

then the third question ....'what is its comparative performance'?
    Answer....best in class by a mile and then some, as the full sub- system demonstration due imminently will clearly evidence IMO.

where are these other reram companies some talk about as competition? ...after all, there are many such companies in the space as we know.
    they are nowhere because they DO NOT produce cheapest cost per bit product - that's the bottomline - and they know it - or they would be in mass production now .....at a time when demand delerium is at its highest ever....on record....globally! ...or they are just stupid to be missing such a revenue opportunity ( and I know they are not stupid )....no, they are simply getting every last dollar value possible from a declining flash product (NOR) ....which is way past its use by date.....because they don't have a cheaper cost per bit option

WBT / CEA Leti do ...and its about to do a shake down IMO biggrin.png

all my own opinion - happy to be corrected as always
    GLA

Last edited by Flectional: 17/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.56 $2.50 $658.3K 260.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.53 3114 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.