WBT 4.26% $2.45 weebit nano ltd

There is no monthly burn rate published only quarterly...

1. 2,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 573
    There is no monthly burn rate published only quarterly figures.
    The last two from memory our cash position exceeded the spend.
    The second quarter is always large as there is a one off annual payment to Leti for R&D about $4.5m to $5.5m that gets the tongues wagging on HC.
    I laugh at the panic and stupid responses of some (always the same ones)
    The next quarterly 60% is refunded and there is also some refunded in the fourth quarter.
    If you look at the Appendix 4C for each quarter you can see one high spend month. The next quarter it is followed by cash position exceeding spend. Conversion of options at the moment will most likely have us exceeding the spend for the next three quarters, The French government refund will also be in the third quarter.

To me looking at past quarters may be ok for some, but the three quarters going forward the cash position should well exceed the spend, over the next three quarters
    As in many financial documents warn "don't rely on past performance" The excersise of options, $16,200,000 as of now is still to come, along with French Government refund of R&D. all being booked going forward.. .
    Past figures to me are interesting but the important ones are the future ones. This is what we should look to.
    As always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.100(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $462.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.46 $2.34 $1.524M 632.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5678 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 13200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.