WBT 4.26% $2.45 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-9045

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    My idea of a takeoff point is to take off from its previous high which was around $4.15 in Jan.
    I wrote to management about the need to keep us informed along the way.
    There isn't just one qualification step, there will be several, so i think it is fair that management advise of progress even if ASX do not regard those as price sensitive.
    There is not a lot of guidance about how to value unicorns because by most definitions (?) they don't have significant revenue.
    We have one fab, SkyWater on board, what happened to the share price, it went up, then retraced.
    Admittedly the markets in general are nervous and maybe it's because it is Sept now.
    What else is there other than
    1. A second or third fab. We saw what happened with the first, why not the same? Hopefully it will lead to a higher support level.
    2. A Leti announcement. that's not what we are qualifying now. It may be a big deal, but for qualifying it will be out to 2023 because the focus is on getting real customers in the embedded market first. How much impact beyond $4.15 is anybody's guess?
    3. Progress on qualification.
    While i am hopeful we will see $4.15 again by Xmas, i am not expecting much more by then.
    I hope I am wrong, but it doesn't matter because i will be converting options.
    At that time i expect a strong support level will form.

Not financial advice.
    IMO. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.45
Change
0.100(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $462.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.46 $2.34 $1.524M 632.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5678 $2.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 13200 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.