WBT 2.68% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

The value I tried to provide was to warn that the share price...

1. bc2
    57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

The value I tried to provide was to warn that the share price had largely priced in the announcement and that the muppets saying it was going moonbound after it had already rallied more than 50% in anticipation of a largely known announcement should be more careful. I would say that was pretty valuable advice wouldn't you? In fact circa 35% for the poor person who paid the $4.50s....
    Now you have a load of people on here upset that they bought the fact and everyone seems surprised its come back here.

If you judge me on what the sentiment is then thats concerning.. judge me on what I post and whether its right or wrong!
    There Ive changed my sentiment... and I changed it while the market was closed... ill connect the dots for you... means nothing.....

FWIW I actually do think there is some value between here and $1.90 again... but drives me nuts all the stupid posts like mcm something or rather and recruiter , Eddie, that add no value, the classic thing is that everyone gets so bent out of shape about "shorters", and "downrampers" most of whom simply want to question widely held beliefs which is a good thing when your own money is involved...... and yet someone who says something stupid like "share price is stupid here should be $10 by christmas" gets applauded... doesn't help new investors... or like you.. judging someones comments by their sentiment, how on earth does that make what they say valid or not?

Unreal....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.060(2.68%)
Mkt cap ! $434.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.34 $2.24 $897.3K 390.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6398 $2.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.32 7323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.