WBT 3.52% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-9163

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    you do what you think is best. no one has crystal ball for anything. True investment takes time and if you have done your "Proper DD" you would be able to shake off these Sept gloom month on top of the Evergrande saga affecting the market.

We as a share market investor needs to understand, yes there are shorts and what not but the truth is Macro environment around the world is playing a huge part on Tech stock right now. You keep thinking its company's reason that the price keeps on falling but the reality is its what is happening around the world has ALOT to say about where we are heading right now. (Down)

Once the Macro sentiment is back and we heading to more pleasant month of the year, your top up price point will eventually become credit earner again and WBT will be that much closer to its next mile stone.

When the tide is turning Red there is no exception even with cash positive earning company. it as simple as that. People will want to cash out to reinvest at a much lower point or to keep the money safe until the turmoil is over.

I am long term investor who have seen the highs and the VERY lows of this company. sure my profit has reduced and I didnt sell any share x2 when it was 4dollars too. I added more when it was on its way down from its first 4dollars.

Do I think think we will make new highs soon enough? Yes. with Skywater US market accessible its only matter of time. might take longer than few months but hey I have been here since this company was 5C....

If you just cant calm your nerves and have better investment target then sell.
    If you are not in red then i don't think its fair to say WBT screwed you. You should say thank you instead if you are even in slightest green and ultimately you alone are responsible for your own investment choices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.06
Change
0.070(3.52%)
Mkt cap ! $389.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.99 $2.09 $1.97 $1.236M 606.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 25222 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.08 22002 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.