WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

Sorry for derailing the WBT thread but I'm not sure what I said...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Sorry for derailing the WBT thread but I'm not sure what I said is dreaming. My main point is that you can have wholly foreign owned companies in China. You don't need a Chinese business partner. You don't need to have your business controlled by the Chinese authorities. That is not what that clip said.

Having IP stolen or whatever is a separate issue.

As for stating that they ARE a communist country, so what? Big deal, they have a Communist Party. I love the way that people who have no idea about China always emphasise them being a COMMUNIST PARTY as if that is the biggest sin in the world and that the emphasis on the COMMUNIST aspect is your QED for any stupid and negative comment about China. Anyone who has spent any time in China knows that they are the most capitalistic people around.

As for the CIA and the good ole USA, well what a shining beacon of truth and honesty they are, right?

At the end of the day, all these governments and all the BS that goes on is the same no matter what the country, it just takes different forms. Everyone loves to criticise China and the violation of human rights (after all they ARE COMMUNST right? GUILTY!). But look at the Iraq war, the so called weapons of mass destruction and BS that was made up as an excuse to go and bomb the shit out of them. Where was the human rights then?

I know I'm opening a can of worms here and I digress. But the whole point of my initial post was to call BS on that journalist up over plain, basic, irrefutable evidence about having a 100% wholly foreign owned company in China. He was wrong, I'm not. I'm great. Rant overr and see ya later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.