WBT 0.00% $2.30 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-9367

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I don't believe anyone from WBT ever gave a timeline as to when they would have a second fab agreement, please do not spread misinformation or paraphrase management if you can't provide any links or proof. The last communication from management that I'm aware of is the following webinar after the SkyWater announcement last month.

Questions begin at around the 18 minute mark. At the 20 minute mark Coby clearly states that while they are talking to many fabs, their main objective at the moment is SkyWater and making sure the first deal is a success. He re-iterates this point again around 37 minute mark where he was once again asked about other fabs and he went on to stress again that the goal of the company is to make sure their product is qualified and rolled out with SkyWater and is a success, he did not provide any timeline to a second deal. He again re-states this at the 42 minute mark.

Of course there will be a second deal (and a third, fourth etc) but it is unreasonable to expect this by the end of year imo. They were very careful not to provide any timelines in that webinar. I am very happy to be proven wrong if you can give me an official WBT communication where they state that a second agreement will be in place by years end but at the moment it doesn't seem reasonable to assume that.

I think the next announcements will come in the form of updates on the qualification of their tech with SkyWater, or further technological advancements through their work with Leti. These sorts of announcements aren't as "sexy" as commercial deals but will be crucial to securing those further deals when the time is right and provides even more de-risking for longer term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.30
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $434.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 30 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.51am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.