WBT 2.37% $2.06 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2021and beyond, page-9719

1. 4,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1332
    Anyone who doubts that the pension fund and 3 other institutions that placed $25.7M with Weebit are in it for the long haul, needs to refer to what Coby said at the AGM yesterday.

"They came to us which is the most impressive thing for me. They contacted us and said we're ready now. We saw that you guys have been delivering. You told us in the past what your plans are, what the expected milestones are. We see that you delivered and achieved a commercial agreement, achieved technical milestones and it's time for us to come in.
    "Meitav Dash is one of the best known, largest funds in Israel. This is a pension fund that really thinks long term. As one of the guys there kind of said to me - "You don't have to think about us, we come in and don't even look at the screen for 5 years." So they are long term shareholders. They insisted that the other funds that come in will be funds that will hold for a long period ... they didn't approve of funds that do a quick turnover of the shares so I was very happy with that. I think they are a great partner for us."

Meitav Dash's investment advisors would have well and truly run the ruler over WBT first ... and liked what they saw. Beggars belief anyone would therefore even contemplate selling a single share. All we are seeing today is a bunch of piss ant little sales going through feeding those smart enough to buy them ... however when this turns, it will turn hard imo and there will soon be a lot of sorry sellers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.