WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

No worries. In terms of making some short term money, completely...

1. 2,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 693
    No worries. In terms of making some short term money, completely agreed there. I was just taking it from a long term holder win, which imo it will be. I have some money in short term stocks to convert into WBT shares over the next few months exactly for this strategy which is why these pprices heading south, although is an opportunity cost, it's not something I'm losing sleep over. I'm aiming to accumulate more and more and increase my WBT holding % substantially as a part of my portfolio holdings. Transfer those big gains into some cheap gold which we'll see some big news and quite likely some guaranteed income (via the likely continuation of SKYT contract) and a contract snowball (globalfoundries big target #2? + more) which will send this SP north to a point we'll never see these prices again.

Not worth getting sucked into shoulda, woulda, coulda. Weebit will pay out to us, just not today or the next few months, see what opportunity there is for now to lay those foundations for a real big payout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.