WBT 1.21% $2.51 weebit nano ltd

This is playing out very similar to BRN so far. BRN get chips...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    This is playing out very similar to BRN so far.

BRN get chips manufactured and tested, this took time and announcements were few and far between, share price continually drifted down and there wasn't much 'new' News. Chips now manufactured and tested and show better performance than anticipated, chips get distributed and new partnership/deal announced. share price is now almost double what it was a couple of months ago.

WBT is not far behind in the process. I am not saying things will play out the exact same as they did with BRN but..

WBT are in the process of transferring their technology to skywater fab and this takes time, there may not be many other significant announcements during the time of transfer (or there may be). But if things play out as CH has stated and the transfer of technology to skywater is a success and we then get new commercial deals and partnerships then SP could well play out very similarly to BRN.

Its hard to know exactly what is going on now but these are the times when shareholders have to put their trust in management. CH has stated in a past interview something along the lines of "he does not like sitting around, he likes moving forward and getting things done". I think CH would be trying to move things along at full speed, only us SH don't get to see the daily progressions as we are only notified of progress through announcements.

The SP may drift lower but a couple of years down the track we might be kicking ourselves wishing we accumulated more in the down times. Everyone has their own investing strategy and conviction and no one truly knows how this will all play out. So DYOR and good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.030(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $474.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.58 $2.50 $1.029M 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1855 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.54 614 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.