WBT 0.68% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

Hi flight11- some one recently mentioned that those shorting may...

1. 4,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Hi flight11- some one recently mentioned that those shorting may be carrying their 'go nads' around in a wheelbarrow ??

Me thinks at this point in time a 'front end loader' may be more appropriate.

I was once a Designated Trader for a Broker and with one slip - took a duplicate order-a small quantity- to sell . ( one had been on market for a month- I did not research enough -a deadly sin -silly me) .The stock showed a little interest and both sold about 5 minutes before market closing... I tried to cover even after hours and of course word got around and it cost me $5k+ -out of my own pocket... Had to report a short sale to the ASX etc etc ... a scary situation...A real 'underwear changing' situation----That stock was a super minnow compared to AVR.... but an example of what can happen if one 'short sold'. Mine was an error - seems current shorts are deliberate.
    Also there was expected announcement on the stock I was involved in.

They are not playing with fire - they are playing 'Russian Roulette' with 2 bullets in the chamber. My opinion of course - Wonder who, if anyone is advising them . Also wonder who allowed the shorting. Not all Brokers will go with shorting.

From my research and understanding WBT could call a Trading Halt at any time - bingo........ Oh well hope they have deep pockets.... and also wonder what they set their -falling market- 'buy in' price at . ? When one looks at the monthly high/low price there is little room for profit v risk ?

An example - you short say 100,000 at $1.80 =$180,000. Trading Halt --- and super news --- stock opens at $ 3.00 = a possible loss of $120,000
    -- that is if you can get the stock to cover your short position........There is no limit as to what you can loose

All IMHO -

I smell burning rubber.

Keep safe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.020(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $563.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.97 $3.01 $2.94 $479.0K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13496 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.95 5929 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.42pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.95
  Change
-0.020 ( 0.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.98 $3.00 $2.94 24578
Last updated 13.04pm 06/05/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.