WBT 1.97% $1.99 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-1158

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Thanks mate. Was meant to leave on 26th April but found out on 3rd April that I had lung cancer. No symptoms but my GP suggested in August 2021, at my age to have a CT scan to look at calcium levels and when I finally had it done on 1st April, that showed an area of concern in my upper right lung node. Straight to PET scans and then surgeon who took out my right upper lung node on the day I was meant to head off on my trip. Through accident it was found early and they will never use the word cured from cancer but they tell me I have had the best possible outcome and they will do a precautionary scan each six months for the next 5 years which is standard for any cancer.
    However what does this mean for WBT? I have won life's Lotto and it really changes the way you think about things. I think before April I would look at WBT price and get frustrated by daily movements and the continual daily drops on small volumes and get frustrated by the way the big boys could play the price. I guess through events regarding my health I have re-evaluated where my thought processes and energies go. And I think the conclusion I have come to is that I am pretty confident where this company is going and I know we have a BOD that cannot be faulted. So why waste time worrying about daily share prices? Worry in 12 months time if we have not doubled by then but as far as where we are next week who cares?
    All I know is that life is short and enjoy every day that you have. My kids inheritance will probably be taking a bigger hit than I expected a couple of months ago, but enjoy it while you can.
    Good luck to all of you and keep the faith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.99
Change
-0.040(1.97%)
Mkt cap ! $375.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.06 $1.97 $1.546M 769.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7555 $1.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 485 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.