WBT 4.76% $2.40 weebit nano ltd

If that's what was presented at the International Memory...

1. 1,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418

If that's what was presented at the International Memory Workshop ... no wonder delegates seeing this for the first time started the buying frenzy yesterday. Why on earth would you sell a single share after reading that? I particularly liked the final advantage listed:

Enabling Wafer Level Packaging (WLP)

A number of applications such as smart cards, wearables, smartphones and others can benefit from the low cost, thin form factor and ease of manufacturing provided by wafer-level chip-scale packaging (WLCSP). With wafer-level packaging, ICs are packaged while they are still part of the wafer, compared to the traditional process of being packaged after being sliced into individual dies. This process has numerous advantages, but it requires very high temperatures of ~350oC, which many NVMs can’t withstand. Our ReRAM is capable of withstanding these temperatures, making it ideal for such designs.

I think WBT is well on its way back to $3 and beyond once the panicked and profit takers have finished their selling today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.40
Change
-0.120(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $453.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.40 $988.7K 404.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 27149 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.44 5692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.