WBT 0.82% $2.43 weebit nano ltd

In my opinion, its not managements job to prop up the share...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    In my opinion, its not managements job to prop up the share price, particularly when it is the market conditions overall that are causing the problem. In my eyes managements job are to ensure the business is running smoothly with a plan for success. As far as I can tell our board has a plan and they are executing it. I am confident that with the expertise on the board, they have planned for contingencies and are mitigating as much risk as can be done. I am comfortable in the knowledge that they are focussing on the business and driving it forward.

I have had shares in other companies that put out fluff announcements all the time trying to prop up poor performing share prices. I have found (the hard way) that these companies tend to make you feel good, keep you keen, but ultimately lose you money as they focus on looking good rather than being good. One of the things that stands out to me with WBT is that there is no fluff. Management know they don't need to prop up the price artificially. Progressing to revenue will take away the speculation component of the share price and things will settle. All they need to do is get that revenue coming in. Its coming, they have told us its coming, it will start as a trickle, but before long it will be a raging river.

Don't get me wrong, I would love for the price to be going up every day, and I do get annoyed at prolonged down times, but I keep reminding myself management have the long game well in hand, and that is where wealth will be made. My only job as an investor is to work on my patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.43
Change
-0.020(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $458.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.49 $2.38 $1.652M 680.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11837 $2.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.45 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.