WBT 0.98% $2.07 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-1361

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4421
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/61005576/single

As @insected has tried to convey these are troubling times. As in 2007/8, when fear grips the markets there is nowhere to hide. My last post above did say that if $2.47 was breached then $2 was the target.
    That was before fear escalated. It can be difficult for investors in disruptive companies at times like these. However if you can look past the noise it is clear there is a need for a new NVM and WBT is as close as it has ever been to realising what has been a monumental task. It is also well capitalised to make it through any protracted downturn.
    If you have a long term time frame it is probably best to switch off and trust the company as they have been shown as trustworthy stewards to this point.
    Times like this really test your commitment and character and in my experience the worst of it is just before the confirmation or not of just how revolutionary a technology is.
    With that said there has been a lot of easy money pumping into assets good and bad, so there is a lot of dead wood that needs to be cleaned out of the market. As in the GFC leverage distorts markets IMO and as buyers go on strike all assets tumble as overleveraged punters scramble to sell. This market can go a lot lower than you you think and there is no rationality to it. It will present the mother of all buying opportunities at the bottom though.
    I have sold less than 5% of my holding in the last 12 months and only for living expenses.
    Have a bucket load tied up on UPD and ISX for 3 yrs and not being able to access it is the reason for that. WBT is my biggest holding by a long way though and will be for yrs to come.
    Stay safe everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.07
Change
0.020(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $391.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.09 $2.03 $904.2K 437.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20349 $2.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.09 12663 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.