WBT 0.43% $2.29 weebit nano ltd

I agree that we're all ultimately all in it for ourselves, which...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I agree that we're all ultimately all in it for ourselves, which by default means that you are too. Following this logic, why are you so vocal on here putting WBT down and pissing all over anyone who is positive? The question is what do you have to gain by it?

The only options I can think of are:

- You're either shorting it, or hoping price drops to buy lower
    - You get off on the drama of all the responses, ie a troll

Either way, the responses would indicate nobody welcomes either.

If you were sincere about your concerns over Weebit, then I think your posts would take a different tone...

In the difficult days that we're all living in, let people have some optimism, let them have something to look forward to. I agree that it's definitely not all blue sky as WBT is after all a speculative stock, so there are of course risks. But I think we all know that, it's a given.

As much a I get annoyed by the downramping, truth be told I also get a bit annoyed of the comments like "did you see the grin on Coby's face? Oh he's so confident! Boy oh boy it must be good".

I admittedly have the blinkers on a wee bit with Weebit, and hope that this stock goes to the moon. I like what I'm seeing so far, but I also know it could go south for a number of reasons.

I hold and would buy more, except Mrs Gibson has discovered all secret funding sources and the jig is up!

Anyway Tiger, stop caring so much if people are positive about it. If you know it all and think it's too early, then no doubt you don't hold and so if you are right then your pennies will be saved. Stop being a bitter troll

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.29
Change
-0.010(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $437.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.33 $2.33 $2.26 $659.7K 288.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4571 $2.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.29 8250 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.