WBT 3.98% $2.09 weebit nano ltd

Weebit - 2022 and beyond, page-1709

1. 1,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1424
    The company was incorporated in 2015 with a vision of creating a leap forward in storage and computing capabilities that will drive the proliferation of intelligent devices. This is a fascinating conversation that covers the financials of Weebit, the competitive landscape, and the huge international market opportunity.

Those risking being out of WBT when the next announcement lands sure are extraordinarily brave imo. Some have opined maybe WBT's share price is languishing a little because of what happened to 4DS. No sensible comparison can be made between 4DS and WBT ... WBT's chip is a reality and works. The chip's tech has already been successfully transferred to a fab that will be mass producing them once the qualification process is complete ... something Leti has already said is looking very good based on the qualification they themselves have conducted to date.
    WBT to date has delivered on everything they said would happen so when Coby says he's confident there will be a second fab signed on before the end of the year ... I sure wouldn't be doubting him. In fact WBT would have to be in very very advanced discussions with other fabs for Coby to say that.
    Today we are a day closer to finding out who the second fab will be ... and you are out of this stock at your peril.

Not financial advice ... My opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.09
Change
0.080(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $394.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.05 $2.14 $2.03 $973.0K 466.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4253 $2.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 9706 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.