WBT 3.83% $2.44 weebit nano ltd

there are most likely many competitors out there under the big...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8264
    there are most likely many competitors out there under the big tops of the tier ones and larger tier 2s' archer ....they can afford the research cost and have the expertise to run that development and fund the iteration costs as they progress....you will not hear about them -neither do the other big boys ....musical chairs by requirement....and they know it
    each knows the other is conducting this work .....you hear about the startups because they need the investment base that the big tops can throw around....ie INTEL right off optane ...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4610/4610931-a5eee6edc786124615c00c9307c32da8.jpg
    only the well researched knew this was coming - most believed a new iteration / generation was about to be released...559 million ....what could weebit do with that ...lol)
    this is the playing field
    WBT investors are extremely fortunate to have D,Perlmutter / A Raza / etc onboard - they are well versed in this game and are usually many steps ahead.....believe they still are in cost per bit adoption leverage advantage right across all new reram techs....SiOx is the most abundant and cheapest material on earth - its the exact reason it makes wbt a winner and stumps the others with material production costs ......

Sandisk are who I have been highlighting recently
    why
    they have the working memory reram array and it will roll out from under the shutter very soon ( posting minimal patent lodgement snips because this highlights the situation....and there are too many from these guys to post....it would fill a page of posts
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4610/4610949-edadd328fbf960130a12130e918ae22f.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4610/4610946-dfb699ac27c58b3812ebe1df50c5d4a4.jpg
    they are well advanced
    they are owned by WD
    they have been developing this inhouse since 2017
    No one has even flagged this is about to be released -

I can assure you it is

it will virtually render DRAM as a co contributor in in its class ( previously stand alone) and will capture significant market share
    should it prove its standing in the hierachy above DRAM aligned with SRAM ....stunning stuff

poster get precious about these sorts of things but it's competition and it is absolutley essential if new technologies are going to drive themselves forward in innovation.....iterative generational development is the money shot

WD paid a motza for Sandisk in 2017/18 and no one has chased up why???

I can bet my left nut what is about to roll out from under the shutter will return their years of investment and initial acquisition outlay many many times over....these are usually rash statements and you usually end up eating your words .....however this is definitely what is about to occur here ...
    it will jetison WD up the leader board into additional revenues that will potentially shade the 3 cartel memory players who have owned the space for a number of years

anyway ....this is the nature of the playing space and it is a great thing for weebit ....it focuses attention on reram
    it drives other to match and exceed
    it keeps the industry developing and excelling
    it doesd not cruel anyone....it is a huge playing space....

who knows what else is out there under shutters

get precious?....nope

get informed....it drives investment decisions correctly

Go Weebit!
    Last edited by Flectional: 21/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.