WBT 1.96% $2.00 weebit nano ltd

very well said, what I heard about recently seems to be a more...

1. 2,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    very well said, what I heard about recently seems to be a more systemised version of some of this kind of thinking you mentioned, Megatrends:

https://www.blackrock.com/sg/en/investment-ideas/themes/megatrends

This is generally something I've tied my investment strategy into, which themes play into the greater trends and identifying which companies are best suited to playing into those. It is reassuring to see that a large institution leverages this kind of thinking. And in terms of the Blackrock megatrends of climate change and resource scarcity, things like what Weebit provides there is a more energy efficient chip with more accessible materials. The reduced cost of the chip plays into the shifting economic power being able to leverage of developing economies easier. And rapid urbanisation coupled with the growth of EVs, IoT, etc which includes a greater demand of chips. Demographics and social change includes the increased automation of society which chips will be required for. And of course as all mentioned in the middle, the technological breakthrough, in our case productionised ReRAM by Weebit as the frontrunner in this sector.

Of course taking their examples, like some of these are arguable, especially the prediction by Blackrock that things like "we'll all need to speak Mandarin", predicting the shift in the global order as China being numero uno. This is just a strategy to think about anyway. Where are trends taking us and which are the best vehicles to ride that trend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.040(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $377.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.03 $2.08 $2.00 $1.182M 583.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 61665 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.03 807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.